daryl has left
Daryl will be leaving in a matter of 15 minutes for Cambridge where he will eat 3 meals a day.
Byebye daryl. Don't grow too fat.
Haha dave! Tell us about your adventures at CALI!
Here is an story which you would, hopefully, find rather amusing:
Last monday, a new boy was posted into my office. His name is Shunwei and he is slightly plump, small eyes, recruit-blur hair.
He was called into the office for the arbitrary interview with MAJ Elaine Goh, from which he emerged with a look of distress on his face. Upon brief questioning, he revealed the source of his dissatisfaction, which is incidentally very quoteworthy:
"MAJ Elaine say I got attitude. She say I'm fat, so it means I eat a lot, so it means I eat a lot, so I got attitude. I was like, HUH??"
In the briefest of moments, a sulky, crestfallen countenance ignited with flames of indignation only to be quenched by our unceasing peals of laughter.
As such is the irrational state of mind of my boss.
Byebye daryl. Don't grow too fat.
Haha dave! Tell us about your adventures at CALI!
Here is an story which you would, hopefully, find rather amusing:
Last monday, a new boy was posted into my office. His name is Shunwei and he is slightly plump, small eyes, recruit-blur hair.
He was called into the office for the arbitrary interview with MAJ Elaine Goh, from which he emerged with a look of distress on his face. Upon brief questioning, he revealed the source of his dissatisfaction, which is incidentally very quoteworthy:
"MAJ Elaine say I got attitude. She say I'm fat, so it means I eat a lot, so it means I eat a lot, so I got attitude. I was like, HUH??"
In the briefest of moments, a sulky, crestfallen countenance ignited with flames of indignation only to be quenched by our unceasing peals of laughter.
As such is the irrational state of mind of my boss.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home