franz ferdinand
When I woke up tonight I said I'm
Going to make somebody love me
I'm going to make somebody love me
Now I know Now I know Now I know
That it's you
You're lucky lucky you're so lucky
::Franz Ferdinand - Do You Want To
Don't you think those lyrics are damn cool? Well, too bad cos Alexander Kapranos is going to sing to us tomorrow and you aren't gonna be there!! But you must be thinking "so what?" because 1. you don't think the lyrics are cool and 2. you have no idea who Alexander Kapranos is. Neither did I a day ago!
Hopefully the superband judges think our lyrics as cool as I think franz ferdinand's (for that matter, our song's tune and all too) because then we'll be very excited people on sunday by about 3pm, jumping around in PS!! And many people reading this blog will become very excited friends ready to make fun of five of their friends who are going make a fool of themselves on TV starting from April.
But the possibility of the above happening is about 18/94, assuming that the judges make decisions randomly or assuming that the bands look and sound the same. Not a useful calculation I know, but the point I'm trying to make is that we might get eliminated. So if I don't make a lot of noise on sunday, it means that we didn't get in. Try not to ask if that happens because I will feel like an idiot for hyping it up now. Instead, patiently wait till April nevertheless because you'll be in for a good laugh on TV!!
Going to make somebody love me
I'm going to make somebody love me
Now I know Now I know Now I know
That it's you
You're lucky lucky you're so lucky
::Franz Ferdinand - Do You Want To
Don't you think those lyrics are damn cool? Well, too bad cos Alexander Kapranos is going to sing to us tomorrow and you aren't gonna be there!! But you must be thinking "so what?" because 1. you don't think the lyrics are cool and 2. you have no idea who Alexander Kapranos is. Neither did I a day ago!
Hopefully the superband judges think our lyrics as cool as I think franz ferdinand's (for that matter, our song's tune and all too) because then we'll be very excited people on sunday by about 3pm, jumping around in PS!! And many people reading this blog will become very excited friends ready to make fun of five of their friends who are going make a fool of themselves on TV starting from April.
But the possibility of the above happening is about 18/94, assuming that the judges make decisions randomly or assuming that the bands look and sound the same. Not a useful calculation I know, but the point I'm trying to make is that we might get eliminated. So if I don't make a lot of noise on sunday, it means that we didn't get in. Try not to ask if that happens because I will feel like an idiot for hyping it up now. Instead, patiently wait till April nevertheless because you'll be in for a good laugh on TV!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home