Mun's blog and an interview
Mun does have an outlet for his self-confessed prolixity: mundib.blogspot.com. (that's why he's not so active in clubemo)
Afterthoughts from a university interview:
I realise that having a game plan for an interview is as useful as thinking what you're about to say to a girl before you call her. I also realise my inadequacy at disguising a lack of brilliance and trying to convince my interviewer of the substantiality of my indulgences. Finally, I am conscious of an uncontrollable disobedience of my tongue (especially under pressure), leading to unintelligable utterances that fall somewhere between slight embarrassment and utter failure.
In spite of the above, I am thankful to meet a limitlessly encouraging interviewer who makes a noticeable effort not to mention his achievements so that I can unabashedly talk about mine. (Whether I get in is another matter, one that involves a probability of about 7 percent; from experience, mentioning such make-or-break situations on a blog has led to a failure rate of 100 percent)
Afterthoughts from a university interview:
I realise that having a game plan for an interview is as useful as thinking what you're about to say to a girl before you call her. I also realise my inadequacy at disguising a lack of brilliance and trying to convince my interviewer of the substantiality of my indulgences. Finally, I am conscious of an uncontrollable disobedience of my tongue (especially under pressure), leading to unintelligable utterances that fall somewhere between slight embarrassment and utter failure.
In spite of the above, I am thankful to meet a limitlessly encouraging interviewer who makes a noticeable effort not to mention his achievements so that I can unabashedly talk about mine. (Whether I get in is another matter, one that involves a probability of about 7 percent; from experience, mentioning such make-or-break situations on a blog has led to a failure rate of 100 percent)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home