Dead (Poets Society)
As one of the founding members of this apparently abandoned club, I feel it's my responsibility to try and revive it. We thought that a special edition, with Clubemo ft. hungryman, would be able to do that - not so, it seems. The audience is too apathetic, the crowd too jaded; people need more in their ever-increasingly demanding search for gratification.
Whatever. I feel like arrowing some people, so I think President Daryl "emonemo" Yeo should share his experiences in Kenya with us, including the fabled near-death incident which (thanks man) you didn't tell me about at all. If the Scribbler can take time away from playing touch or jamming with his friend, or having dessert in some NY cafe with some other friend(s), he could tell us about Columbia as well (and whether he's worn his blazer yet).
On my part I've started work. The commute is killer, about 1h plus one way. It's really exhausting. I think I'm gonna end up being a workaholic in life too, even though I don't even exactly love my job...it's interesting, obviously, but I don't love it to death. So I don't know why I only left the office at 8pm on my first day of work. Sianz man.
Whatever. I feel like arrowing some people, so I think President Daryl "emonemo" Yeo should share his experiences in Kenya with us, including the fabled near-death incident which (thanks man) you didn't tell me about at all. If the Scribbler can take time away from playing touch or jamming with his friend, or having dessert in some NY cafe with some other friend(s), he could tell us about Columbia as well (and whether he's worn his blazer yet).
On my part I've started work. The commute is killer, about 1h plus one way. It's really exhausting. I think I'm gonna end up being a workaholic in life too, even though I don't even exactly love my job...it's interesting, obviously, but I don't love it to death. So I don't know why I only left the office at 8pm on my first day of work. Sianz man.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home