Wednesday, November 02, 2005

The Cruelest Month

For me it seems to be November, when the Earth is on the opposite side of the Sun from it's position at my birth. There, an influx of energy; here, all of it flows out into some metaphysical cosmic recycling plant, to be (hopefully) sent back to the May position. Or maybe it's just the bleak weather, with rain everyday and nippy winds. But November last year was pretty bad I think, and the past two days were somewhat similar. 2 years before November was A levels I think, and before that was Taiwan which I guess was pretty fun so my theory seems unfounded. Hm. But before that was O levels, which while a bit sian was still very fun because I remember studying with Dan and Yuwei and those were incredible times. So I guess my November theory is wrong...unless geographic location on Earth matters as well! Cos maybe London is on the other side of the Earth from Singapore, when you calculate from a certain axis, and maybe that axis traces the cosmic-life energy recycling route!

To the other members of clubemo, could you guys help me see if this is true? Just check your birthdays and calculate if 6 months from it is a bad month for you. Thanks.

For now will go stew in a bit of emo, following Justin's guidelines as closely as possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home